Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Save the World by Swedish House Mafia

Okay, so a friend told me to check out this video on youtube because "it's hard to explain, but it's epic.  You'll love it."  I said I'd check it out and here I am, sharing it with all of you!  I did really like this song, I must say.  It wasn't about love or breaking up or how everything sucks and we can't do anything about it.  It was more like yeah some things are bad, but we can fight back.  We're not totally useless.  The music video is really sweet.  Gotta say, I love the dogs.  See it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment