Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Oatmeal

Quick note:  Sorry it's been so long since I last posted.  School, swimming, friends, and procrastinating caught up with me all at once (semester tests suck).  To make up for it, I'm going to show you another blog that you can enjoy when I'm not writing.

'Kay, so I found this website about a year ago, but didn't really get into it until about a week or two ago.  It's called The Oatmeal and it kicks some serious butt.  The guy who writes for this site has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor and mixes it with some of his passions.  Namely, cats, grammar, and technology.  Most of the site is in "comic" form which would normally bug the heck outta me, but for this site it's half the fun.  While I don't agree with everything he says, some of it makes a lot of sense.  Weird how that happens, huh?  I encourage you to check it out and please comment on how you liked it.  See ya!

*Warning:  Some of the stuff on this site is a bit inappropriate.  Just thought you should know.

*Another quick note:  Sorry (again) for the short entries.  I have a ton going on and probably shouldn't even be posting, but because I love you guys soooo much I do anyway (or maybe because I'm procrastinating...nah).

No comments:

Post a Comment