Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Quotes (Aren't you lucky?)

I found these quotes at Smith Magazine and from the book I Can't Keep My Own Secrets.  All of these quotes are six words long - which is why they are called "Six Word Memoirs."  Some funny and some sad, I encourage you to read and come up with a few of your own.  You'd be surprised how much you can say with so little words.

  • Super powers would make things easier.
  • I giggle to cover all emotions.
  • I'm army boots.  Ready for battle.
  • You're the parent, act like one.
  • Rather be alone in my room.
  • They screamed "nobody."  I believed them.
  • I looked it up on Wikipedia.
  • Wikipedia didn't know either.  Oh well.
  • Spent more time reading than living.
  • I will be that cat lady.
  • In love with best friend's boyfriend.
  • I resent people who ignore grammar.
  • Sick of being the good child.
  • Can't live without a little insanity.
  • Finally learned "weird" is a compliment.
  • I'm just a simple human.  Being.
  • Googled what he called me.  Ouch.
  • Slowly becoming everything I hate.
  • Learned that friends sometimes aren't forever.
  • Fell in love with best friend.
  • We're the family you gossip about.
  • I miss all my imaginary friends.
  • Replaced Prince Charming with someone real.
  • Called walrus.  Should probably feel insulted.

    Comment and leave some of your own Six Word Memoirs down below.

    1 comment:

    1. oops. that comment was supposed to be for the quote one. :) sorry.

      ReplyDelete