Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Do's and Don'ts of Having a Stomach Flu During Christmas

Well, if you haven't guessed I have the stomach flu today (throwing up has never been so awful).  So if any of you are having stomach flu problems, either during Christmas or any other time of the year, I've complied a list of do's and don'ts of having a stomach flue.

 
  • Do change into comfortable clothing.  It's no fun puking up your guts while wearing stiff clothing.
  • Don't eat anything.  It's a bad idea for a number of reasons.
  • Don't lie on your stomach.  It's more painful than you might think.
  • Do watch a movie or some TV.  The best thing to do is relax and try to rest.  Plus, laughing is the best type of medicine.
  • Do stay near a bathroom.  I think you can figure this one out.
  • Don't read or try to think.  Yeah, writing this blog is probably a really bad idea.
  • Don't ride in a car.  You will be muttering "Kill me.  Kill me now."
  • Do have something ready to drink.  It helps settle your stomach and it's a great way to get some 7-Up.
  • Don't go open your presents.  Trust me, you can wait.
  • Do separate yourself from other people.  They may not say it, but they will appreciate you not making them sick as heck.
  • Do take a nap.  You're going to be really tired.  Being sick to your stomach is hard work.
  • Don't do anything.  At all.  Enjoy your day off as much as you can.
 
Have a merry Christmas everyone and keep healthy.
ox, Sarcastic Chick

2 comments:

  1. maybe hip thrusting repeatedly will help.... U poor thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay strong! luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will try the hip thrust - I'm sure it will help :) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete