Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Smosh

Smosh. Chances are you've seen at least one of their videos before (I even posted one of their videos last year: Pokemon In Real Life!).  These guys are so amazing.  Some of their videos are kind of lame or just dumb (especially the earlier ones - ack, don't even watch those).  But 99% are hilarious and make me smile on even my worst days.  I also love reading their articles on The Smosh Pit.  The style is usually very dry and sarcastic (so of course I love it).  Anyway, let me show you my top five favorite Smosh videos.

WARNING:  Some of these videos are a bit inappropriate (but still freakin' hilarious).

The Legend of Zelda Rap [Music Video]:  Awesome for anyone into video games or knows someone who is way into video games.
Teens in the Wild!:  Don't pretend your parents haven't done at least some version of this.
The Harry Potter Pill!:  This one is for my friends ;)  "A single dose of the Potter Pill will end all of your suffering from the gaping hole that Harry Potter has left in your life."
Best Toy Ever!:  I seriously want a Happy Cow.
If Kids Shows Were Real!:  Because every year I swear kids shows get creepier and creepier.

Well, I was going to include Pokemon in Real Life (because it is AMAZING) but I didn't because I thought it might be a tad bit redundant to post it again.  But just in case you want to check it out and are just too darn lazy to find the other post, I'll add the links below.

Pokemon In Real Life!
Pokemon In Real Life 2! (my personal favorite)
Pokemon In Real Life 3!
Pokemon In Real Life 4! (that's right - they made a new one! Yeeees!)

Remember to check out smosh.com for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment