Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At the Disco

Look what I have for you guys - more music (oh, you know you love it)!  My friend actually showed me this song when he saw I liked the song Real World by the All American Rejects (you can find that song here).  When Brendon Urie (lead singer) started singing, I knew it was love at first sight (or would it be first hearing?  Whatever).  I am now a HUGE Panic! At the Disco Fan.  So please allow me to show you the song that first got me hooked on this amazing band (the please part was just me being nice - I'm going to show it to you whether you want me to or not).


Isn't his voice amazing?  Goodness, I could just sit here and listen to him all day.  *sigh*  Anyways, here is the lyric video.


Hope you like them as much as I do (though I'm not sure that's possible).

Peace, Sarcastic Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment