Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

SmartphOWNED

A website I'm constantly on is SmartphOWNED.  If you've never heard of it, it's pretty much just a website where you can share your embarrassing, weird, or just plain funny texts.  Here's a few of my favorites:

Relationships - <p>KateHow could you?? I trusted you and you cheated on me!!!<br>Oh, sorry Dad. That was meant for Jim<br>Oh.<br>On a completely unrelated topic, have you seen my shotgun anywhere?</p>

Other - <p>SonSon, your in big trouble.<br>WHY?<br>Because your texting me while your in school.<br>Are your serious?!! You texted me first!</p>

Awkward Parents - <p>Mom. Where are you????<br>Leaving walmart. Halfway home. Why sweetie?<br>You brought me to walmart with you -.-<br>OH DARN! Be there in a bit</p>

Other - <p>BFFHey<br>Yeah?<br>When I die...<br>Uh Huh<br>Go to my funeral and dramaticly fall to your knees in front of my cascut and yell 'WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?'<br>Challenge accepted. :)</p>

Other - <p>RyanDude you were so drunk last night.<br>I was NOT that drunk.<br>You walked up to my mom and said 'Voldemort, I'm ready to die!'<br>What's your point?</p>

Awkward Parents - <p>MomMom! I think there's a theif in the house! COME HOME !<br>Go hide in your closset! NOW!
I'll be home in 15 minutes!<br>I can hear steps mom! IM SCARED!<br>Just be quiet honey!<br>Okay, i think he's gone now.. phew! But i can't get out of the closset! OMG, HE LOCKED ME IN!!<br>No he didn't, i did. And i came early home from the meeting. Omg, you are easy to scare!
PS. Hope you still talking to me!
Love you. - Mom. :-)</p>

*WARNING:  Some of the stuff on this site isn't exactly, eh-hem, appropriate for all ages.  Just thought you should know.