Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cereal Mascot Therapy Session

"Cereal Mascot Therapy Session" by College Humor is the one of my very, very, very favorite YouTube videos ever.  Everyone knows how creepy and totally messed up cereal mascots are.  This is what would happen if all of the cereal mascots went to group therapy (hint: it isn't a good idea).  It is also one of the most quotable videos ever.

"It could be worse - you could work for Raisin Bran."  "Let's get this party started!  *sniff, sniff* Follow your nose!  *splat*"

*WARNING:  This video isn't very appropriate for kids of all ages, if ya know what I mean. (Don't worry, it's just language.  Jeez, what kind of person do you think I am?)