Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Things Girls Shouldn't Buy... Ever.

Okay, we've all seen some pretty weird stuff while shopping.  Some of it's funny and some of it is just weird.  Here are a couple of products that are both funny and weird!

BEAUTY SMILE TRAINER
Beauty Smile Trainer Product

Question:  How would you talk with this thing in your mouth?  And how would you eat?  Worse, what would happen if it fell out?  I'm pretty sure this creates more awkward situations than it's worth.  Plus, it just looks damn uncomfortable.

F-CUP COOKIE


Sorry, girls, but I don't think this cookie is really going to make you an F-Cup.  It just looks nasty.

GROW A BOYFRIEND


Girls, let me make this totally clear: You are better than this!  You do not need to "grow" a boyfriend.  Ever.

BOOTY POP


Way uncomfortable and even weirder than stuffing your bra.

And look what I found!  The official BOOTY POP commercial.  I couldn't even watch the whole thing, I was feeling so sorry for these girls.



BOYFRIEND PILLOW
Boyfriend Pillow

I want you to really quick imagine your friend coming into your room and seeing this pillow.  Now imagine what they would say to you.  Hint:  If I was that friend, I think I'd start and intervention.

THE BIEBER THONG
Justin Bieber Thong Underwear

Justin Bieber's name should never, ever be this close to your crotch.

WINE RACK BRA
The Wine Rack Bra

Good news!  Now you can get drunk AND look like you have a bigger chest.  Geez, whoever made this must have a ton of respect for women.

THE KUSH SUPPORT
The Kush Support

You know how uncomfortable having your boobs squish together while you're sleeping is.  Oh wait... it really isn't.  Huh.

MAKE A BOYFRIEND
Make A Boyfriend Kit

This is just like the GROW A BOYFRIEND.  Just.  Don't.  Do.  It.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment