Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cirque Dans La Rue by the Plain White T's

I'm a huge Plain White T's fan and this is one of my favorite songs.  It's the kind of song that makes you want to dance (or maybe that's just me).  My favorite line of the song would have to be "Leave reality outside and come along for the ride."  So ignore the odd name and enjoy the song.


Now, I want to note that whoever made this video did an awesome job.  I've tried to make a lyric video and, believe me, it is not as easy as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment