Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ridiculously Photogenic Guy Meme

Even though my friend (who will probably read this) is going to kill me for posting so late, I just had to show you guys this meme.  Because I absolutely LOVE him!  I'm not joking (okay, I might be joking a little bit), I'm going to marry this guy.  So here's my future husband - Ridiculously Photogenic Guy!


Ridiculously photogenic guy

Ridiculously photogenic guy

Ridiculously photogenic guy

Ridiculously photogenic guy

Ridiculously photogenic guy

Ridiculously photogenic guy

Ridiculously photogenic guy
Isn't he absolutely ah-mazing?  Yes, yes, he is.

ox, Sarcastic Chick