Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Top 10 People I Would Not Want to Hang Out With

Hello again, dearest readers.  Sorry for not posting but school, friends, family, and breathing have been taking up a lot of my time.  Never fear, I am back and have brought with me a new post.  So please enjoy these Top 10 People I Would Not Want to Hang Out With and be sure to comment on who you wouldn't want to hang out with below.

Rachel Berry from Glee

Yes, it would be cool to hear her sing and all, but her super perky "I'm the best" attitude would get on my nerves faster than you can say "music mash-up."

Adolf Hitler

Sure, he's passionate, but there's a fine line between passion and full out crazy.  He crossed that line.

Kanye West

Let's just say I hate being interrupted.

Chris Brown

Call me crazy, but I'm not too big on chillin' with guys who beat up girls.  Then again he is a super hero... (Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check out this video)

Voldemort

Seeing as I'm a muggle, I don't think that meeting would go well.

 Mario and Luigi

While they may save me from Bowser, they also travel via sewer.  Ew.  And it might be a problem bringing him home to the 'rents.  Check out more problems in this video.

Harry Potter

At first Harry was all cute and new to magic.  And then he ended up being a jerk.  See what magic can do to a guy?

Edward Cullen

So...many...sparkles!  A disgrace to vampires everywhere.

Chuck Norris

I'm not too keen on hanging with a guy who thinks homosexuals should be kept out of Boy Scouts.

This Squirrel


 Just kidding, I'd love to hang out with this squirrel.