Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Idiot Nerd Girl Meme

Okay, we've all met someone like this before.  Someone who really, really wants to be considered nerdy so that they can be cool.  Not sure how they come to that conclusion, but who am I to judge, right?  Anyway, here are some of my favorite Idiot Nerd Girl memes.

Idiot Nerd Girl

Idiot Nerd Girl

Idiot Nerd Girl

Idiot Nerd Girl

Idiot Nerd Girl

 Idiot Nerd Girl

Idiot Nerd Girl

So what did you think of Idiot Nerd Girl?  Is she really an idiot?  Is she really a nerd?  Is she really a gi-...wait, never mind.

Peace, SC

*Note: If you do any of these things, nothing against you.  I did not make these up... I just thought they were really funny.