Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Playlist

Okay, I realize that I dropped off the face of the world for a while, but I figure that it's summer and I deserve the little bit of freedom that I can manage to get (and it, sadly, isn't much).  Anyway, to welcome summer, I've made myself a "Summer Playlist" for my iPod (I firmly believe that every season should have its own playlist), and now I'm going to share my wonderful playlist with all of you.  You're so welcome, as always.
 
  1. Summertime - My Chemical Romance:  I had to add a My Chemical Romance song on here.  This is my current favorite song and my official "summer song."
  2. When the Day Met the Night - Panic! At the Disco:  Another current favorite.  Is it just me or would this song be a great lullaby?
  3. I Like It Like That - Hot Chelle Rae:  This is the kind of song I'd blast in my car while driving to the beach... if I lived by a beach.  Man, I want to live by a beach.
  4. Flavor of the Weak - American Hi-Fi:  Song of the week!  Or was it weak?  Hmm...  (But seriously, this is a great song)
  5. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance:  I love MCR.  Love them.  And this is one of my favorite songs ever.  I feel like I should blast this as loud as I can whenever I listen to it.
  6. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) - My Chemical Romance:  This has the best lyric video by far.  Plus, it's a great party song.  And yes, there are 12 "Na's" in the title.  That's how you know it's good.
  7. Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects:  Mad at your ex?  This is the song for you.  (Still mad?  Check out this song by The Downtown Fiction)
  8. Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind) - Panic! At the Disco:  I don't know about you, but this song just makes me want to dance.  And drink Coke.
  9. Our Time Now - Plain White T's:  A classic summer song, plus who can forget The Plain White T's?
  10. The Calendar - Panic! At the Disco:  Technically, this is my end-of-summer song, but it still goes on the list because it rocks.  And I wanted 10 songs on here.

Do you have your own summer playlist?  What are some of your favorite "summer" songs?  Comment below!
 
I hope you enjoyed (and if you didn't, well, too bad).  Have a great summer, you guys!
 
ox, Sarcastic Chick