Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Guys...


Ah yes, the moment you were all waiting for - when I actually blog about my life (which is really rather dull most of the time actually).  But please, dear readers, do not hold your breath because this will happen only once every blue moon.  So enjoy it while you can (Or don't.  That's really up to you).

Anyway, I got together with a friend a couple of days ago.  We started talking about what every girl conversation eventually seems to turn to - guys.  Why do girls do this?  Who knows.  Probably because the male species is seems so strange to us.  But that's another discussion entirely...

Our conversation went something like this:

Her:  "My question is how can girls that are total psychopaths get boyfriends/dates and we can't."
Me:  "Exactly.  It's not like we're that unattractive or weird.  Well, okay, we're a little weird.  But we're not that strange."

So we asked my younger brother for advice.

Her:  "So these girls are insane and not that pretty or anything and they have boyfriends.  Why don't we?"
Him:  "Um, maybe there's something wrong with them [the guys]."

We have decided that he is wise beyond his years.

But I would still like to know: why?  Why some girls and not others?  Do all guys truly care about only how "hot" a girl is?  Or can I hold out some hope that somewhere there's a decent guy who actually cares about what girls are like personality wise?

So I guess it all leads up to this:

Dear Guys,

Please, please, actually notice us nice, not totally insane girls sometime.  Yes, us sitting in the back of the room with "Forever Alone" practically tattooed on our forehead.  I promise we're not that bad.  Thanks.

Sincerely, Forever Alone Girls

What do you guys think?  Is there something wrong with me or is there something wrong with the rest of the world?  Perhaps it's both.  Oh well.  Excuse me, I have to go feed my twenty cats now.

With love, Sarcastic Chick