Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Twifail

*'Kay, so I realize that some of you out there may be Twilight fans.  That's fine.  I'm just expressing my opinion.  Please don't freak out.  If you're going to then just stop reading.  Right now.  Still reading?  Then I'm not longer responsible for your freak out.


So Breaking Dawn: Part 1 just came out yesterday (I was not aware of this until during class one of the girls was like, "OMTwilight, I saw Breaking Dawn last night!  *squeal*").  I believe this would be an excellent time to tell you I strongly dislike Twilight with a passion.  There is no plot, Edward is an abusive stalker, Bella is a whiny, ungrateful, self-absorbed, self-destructive little girl who needs to get a grip, Jacob is just plain creepy with a capital CREEPY, and vampires should never, ever sparkle.  Ever.  It's just gross and wrong.  Plus, it's so poorly written.  Ugh, it's almost painful to read.  Sometimes I wonder if Stephenie Meyer just woke up one morning and go "Oh, I think I'll just ruin vampire novels for everyone and at the same time set back feminists about 100 years."  Oh, that's right, SHE DID (she got the book idea from a freakin' dream).  Anyway, here are some of my very favorite anti-Twilight sayings:

  • Jacob Black, I want to 'La Push' you off a cliff.
  • Stephenie Meyer is my hero.  If she can publish a book I know I can.
  • Then Buffy staked Edward.  The End.
  • Team Tyler's Van
  • Twilight: Bram Stoker is rolling in his grave.




And here is a great musical based on the books by Gliff Productions!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment