Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quotes R Us

Have you ever being reading or listening to something and a line just seems to stick out a bit more than the rest?  Well, because this seems to happen to me all of the time, I'm going to shove a few down your throat...er, I mean share a couple ;)

  • "She's just in love with being in love." ~ Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins
  • "Tongue-tied and oh so squeamish, you never fell in love.  Did you get what you deserve?  The ending of your life." ~ Dead! by My Chemical Romance
  • "Leave reality outside and come along for the ride." ~ Cirque Dans La Rue by the Plain White T's
  • "After Tuesday, even the calender says 'WTF'." ~ anonymous
  • "When I see a hot tub, I don't really see a hot tube.  I see a cauldron for people soup." ~ anonymous
  • "I'm kind of a big deal." ~ anonymous
  • "It's a burden being this smart." ~ anonymous
  • "Can't fix stupid." ~ anonymous
  • "I'm so clever that sometimes I can't understand a single word of what I'm saying." ~ anonymous
  • "If history repeats itself, I'm so getting a dinosaur." ~ anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment