Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Harry Potter Humourous Interpretation

Are you a Harry Potter fan?  Do you enjoy laughing?  Do you have any sense at all?  Then this oral interp piece is perfect for you!  It was preformed by Nathan Rarick from Manzano HS (Albuquerque, NM).  He got second place, but in my opinion he should have won - he is so good!  To look at part one click here.  To watch part two click here.  I have to say my favorite part would have to be his singing.  Amazing!  ;) 

"Have you ever walked in on your parents while they were....being brutally attacked by a psychotic wizard killer who was after you too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment