Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Parks And Recreation

Parks and Rec is all about the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Indiana.  It's kind of filmed like The Office (actually, it's a lot like The Office).  I think it's pretty funny, not my favorite show, but better than watching Pawn Stars for four hours straight (I have no life).  The first season isn't very good, but the second season is way better.  You get to know the characters and their stories.  So, yeah, if you're a Office fan, like comedy, and are into taking long walks by the beach*, I'd say check out!

*the long walks at the beach are optional; I myself have never taken a long walk at a beach so do not yet see the appeal

1 comment:

  1. wth? i could live off of pawn stars! im watching it right now!

    ReplyDelete