Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Evanescence: Delux

So right now I'm listening to Evanescence's newest album (the 5 year wait is over, buddy!) and it is blowing me away.  It's probably my hundredth time listening to it (I got it on Tuesday, heh), but every time it just seems to get even better.  If you've never heard Evanescence you a) have been living a shell of a life and b) must listen to this amazing music.  Click on this link to watch their Everybody's Fool music video (this song isn't on the new album, but it kicks some serious butt).  My favorite song on this album is probably Sick.  The lyrics are strong and true and the instruments are great as always, not to mention Amy Lee's crazy awesome voice.  Listen and be amazed.

"...now there's nothing that can change the way I feel.   Hold on, little girl, the end is soon to come."
~Sick, Evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment