Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello again, dearest readers!  So sorry for the long absence - I really have no excuse other than pure laziness.  So why have I picked up blogging again?  Well, for one I missed all of you dearies.  And it might have something to do with the fact that I have finals this week.  There truly is no better way to procrastinate than blogging.  You should try it sometime.

In order for me to keep blogging (and not leave for another, oh, six months) I'm going to try to release a new post at least every Monday (because we all know Mondays suck and every little thing helps).  Sometimes I'll release more than one post a week and sometimes I won't release any (because, shockingly, I do have a life).

Anyway, consider this my early Christmas present to you - do with it what you will.  Have a merry Christmas and keep checking in for new posts.

ox, Sarcastic Chick