Welcome

Hello, fellow computer users! So glad you're reading my blog. Anyway, just wanted to tell you what this site is all about. I'm pretty much just blogging about books, movies, TV shows, music, and any other random thought that comes to my head (because isn't that what blogging is all about?). So sit back, relax, and START READING!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Epic Rap Battles of History: Dr. Seuss VS Shakespeare

Epic Rap Battles of History.  Now how do I describe this?  Well, two people (or two groups) go into an epic rap battle.  I'm not really sure how to describe it in deeper detail.  You'll have to watch to find out.  This episode:  Dr. Seuss VS Shakespeare


Who do you think won?  Vote in the poll (on your right, people) or comment below.  (I'm voting Dr. Seuss - gotta love Thing 1 and Thing 2)